Unholy Gaming - Home

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rebirth Of OpvCraft And Gaming.

Moderator Application

TobePersa
    WebDesigner
    WebDesigner

Moderator Application Empty Moderator Application

Post  TobePersa Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Username:
    TobePersa

What would you best describe as your "mission statement"?
    Helping people get around the server better and welcome new guys

In what way do you think you could contribute to our community?
    Well.. I think i could make much like getting some peps pretty easily but not that much i guess

Are you over the age of 13? If so, could you provide proof that you are indeed the age you say you are?
    I am 14 and was born on the 23 of may 1997 but other than that i have no proof...

Have you been affiliated with any other servers? If so, please list them and what role you played in them.
    Well not minecraft servers... I have been admin and mods alot on runescape private servers when i played that.. I got promoted on almost every server because i was helpful!

Scenario: A user has accidentally stated his password in the game chat. All of a sudden, that person logs out and logs back in instantly, indicating that someone has taken control of his account. What actions would you take to ensure order is brought back to the situation?
    I would change the password of the account and contact the right owner through forums or anyway i have contact with him and tell his new password.

Scenario: Trevor, the owner, has told you go and clear poorly-made structures from the creative area of the server. What would you define as a "poorly-made structure"? How would you go about clearing them off?
    Well a poorly made structure for me is something unfinished that has been there for a while and i would try to get contact with the guy who started it and ask if it was in progress or abandoned and then ask if he/she want the blocks back.

Now that you've made it this far, we're going to test your knowledge of the rules. What are the main illegal materials that are not allowed on our server?
    TNT and bedrock

What is the penalty for griefing? Why do you think that is?
    Ban since theres a big chance the guy will do it again...

Why aren't multiple accounts a good idea?
    Since there are a limited place for accounts online at one point wich make multiple accounts a bad idea since they take alot of that space

What is the Authorization Code for Registration? Why do you think it was made a requirement to know it for registration?

Why is this an english-only server?
    Because if everyone talked their language no1 would understand what the others are saying

Now for more general questions. What are your views on trolls? Why do you think they're a threat to the community (If at all)?
    They can get people annoyed and leave the server

Who is staff on our server currently?
    Owner,Zez,Jay,Robo,Anthony and UnholySpirit

How long does an intro have to be before it can be accepted? Do you think good grammar counts?
    It depends the information... Also grammar should not count unless you cant see whats written.. Also bad grammar is sometimes some info about the players age witch can make you know if the guy lies about his age

Our community relies on absolute cooperation in order to achieve our goals in the long run. In some situations, we've called out to everyone in times of need in order to bring the community together to accomplish great feats. One day you may be asked bring the everyone together and accomplish something great. Describe to the best of your ability the importance of overall cooperation from everyone in order to acheive a goal:
    I will try to make a good community Very Happy

All The Best From Tobe

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:35 am