Unholy Gaming - Home

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rebirth Of OpvCraft And Gaming.

moderator application

robogek
    WebDesigner
    WebDesigner

moderator application Empty moderator application

Post  robogek Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Username:

Robogek

What would you best describe as your "mission statement"?

I want to guide all new guests to their places and help them getting started!

In what way do you think you could contribute to our community?

i am an awesome helpen i really like helping people all the way,

Are you over the age of 13? If so, could you provide proof that you are indeed the age you say you are?
    Yes i whas borne at 1995 in haarlem in the DEO(got destroyed:( ) i could send my ID trough email, but i will erase some stuff on it like the documented number on it..
    PS i go to sweden this year and i have to be over 14 do to that Wink

Have you been affiliated with any other servers? If so, please list them and what role you played in them.
    johsminecraft
    I dont play there anymore its just to dumb people there.. i find diamonds they banned me for XRAY wich i didnt used
    i was part of the citizenship

Scenario: A user has accidentally stated his password in the game chat. All of a sudden, that person logs out and logs back in instantly, indicating that someone has taken control of his account. What actions would you take to ensure order is brought back to the situation?
    i would set his password to something else and go to forum, get the hacked person his email and send him the new 1 and give him the oppertunity to set a new 1

Scenario: Trevor, the owner, has told you go and clear poorly-made structures from the creative area of the server. What would you define as a "poorly-made structure"? How would you go about clearing them off?

i define poorly made structure as block buildings, standard houses
    and art that doesnt make sense...

i would first give the man ( if theres a sign with name ) a chance to recover all the items and give him a chance to change the shape/ building

Now that you've made it this far, we're going to test your knowledge of the rules. What are the main illegal materials that are not allowed on our server?

Bedrock and tnt

What is the penalty for griefing? Why do you think that is?
    perm bann
    done it once will do again! bannhammer strikes!

Why aren't multiple accounts a good idea?

it fills up 1 of the 30 slots so wont be good idea

What is the Authorization Code for Registration? Why do you think it was made a requirement to know it for registration?

Why is this an english-only server?

so there will be an current algemen language and not all sorts of languages so that every1 will understand each other

Now for more general questions. What are your views on trolls? Why do you think they're a threat to the community (If at all)?
    some people can really get annoyed by them and maybe leave the server because to hate them, they can also understand them wrong
    a little joke is good (for me) but it can become really annoying if he keeps on trolling..

Who is staff on our server currently?
    Owners147 Unholyspirit zez kingcurly anthony

How long does an intro have to be before it can be accepted? Do you think good grammar counts?
    i dont think grammar counts unless its really really bad that whe cant understand it
    there is a template for it..

Our community relies on absolute cooperation in order to achieve our goals in the long run. In some situations, we've called out to everyone in times of need in order to bring the community together to accomplish great feats. One day you may be asked bring the everyone together and accomplish something great. Describe to the best of your ability the importance of overall cooperation from everyone in order to acheive a goal:
    My goal is to get a GOOD community so that everyone will work together!
    and not lke the servers where its frends with frends, like johsminecraft.
    i had to do all on my own
    where when i logged on here i already got a place in a town, got helpen with building etc..
    i want to achieve that every1 is able to join here and be able to get instantly to get building!
    and that he/she will get helped..
    if not i will accept the 1 in my mansion,
    so thats it
    short descriped
    best community

Regards Rob Elferink

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:20 pm