Unholy Gaming - Home

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rebirth Of OpvCraft And Gaming.

Hello Fellow Crafters! deCep7iOnz's introduction

deCep7iOnz
    WebDesigner
    WebDesigner

Hello Fellow Crafters! deCep7iOnz's introduction Empty Hello Fellow Crafters! deCep7iOnz's introduction

Post  deCep7iOnz Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Minecraft Name: deCep7iOnz
    I also need my little brother to be a builder to play with me his is flameboy

I told him the rules and he and I understand we will be banned if we do not follow them.

Why do you want to join UnholyGaming?
    I would like to join UnholyGaming because I'm looking for a new friendly server where I can just build and be happy without any unfortunate things happening and from the time I've played on it it seems like a GREAT AMAZING server (:

do you use and have mods ?:
    Unfortunately I do use mods. Such as toomanyitems and single player commands but I don't use them in multiplayer as it would take the fun out of SMP.

would you ever consider donating for a higher rank to support server:
    Honestly I would if I had a job but no. Not right now.

are you experienced at Minecraft: and servers:
    Yes I am experienced at this game and I and my brother know the deal with servers.

Do you have any before builds in Minecraft that you would like to build show:
    No not really. The only thing I like to show people is the piston door i create in single player which is the reason I have the mods Razz

For How Long have u played minecraft?
    I've played minecraft for a few months now. Same for my brother.

Reffer - robogek

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:02 pm