Unholy Gaming - Home

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rebirth Of OpvCraft And Gaming.

MrNoodles Introduction

MrNoodles
    WebDesigner
    WebDesigner

MrNoodles Introduction Empty MrNoodles Introduction

Post  MrNoodles Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:38 am

Username:MrNoodles

What would you best describe as your "mission statement"?
    To help others and be a local moderator

In what way do you think you could contribute to our community?
    Being a moderator/guard

Are you over the age of 13? If so, could you provide proof that you are indeed the age you say you are?
    Yes, I am 13 birth date may 5 1998. And I am in grade 8

Have you been affiliated with any other servers? If so, please list them and what role you played in them.
    Yes I've been on other servers before and almost all I became a op/mod

Scenario: A user has accidentally stated his password in the game chat. All of a sudden, that person logs out and logs back in instantly, indicating that someone has taken control of his account. What actions would you take to ensure order is brought back to the situation? Try to stop the server and wait until the player gets a chance to change his password so no one gets greifed

Scenario: Trevor, the owner, has told you go and clear poorly-made structures from the creative area of the server. What would you define as a "poorly-made structure"? How would you go about clearing them off? A poorly made structure would be something like is made out of dirt being, bad shape and colours do not match.

Now that you've made it this far, we're going to test your knowledge of the rules. What are the main illegal materials that are not allowed on our server? TNT, lava, flint and steel, bedrock, lava, and fire

What is the penalty for griefing? Why do you think that is?
    Minecraft jailtime/ temporary ban, or perm ban

Why aren't multiple accounts a good idea?
    Because if a player gets banned from one account he can sign in into another account without the admins knowing.

What is the Authorization Code for Registration? Why do you think it was made a requirement to know it for registration?
    /register <password> it was made to stop hackers/trolls

Why is this an english-only server?
    Because it is weird to be talking a different language for other players

Now for more general questions. What are your views on trolls? Why do you think they're a threat to the community (If at all)? Trolls are people who live to annoy and hurt other people, trolls arr threat to the community because they can easily affend other players/ members.

Who is staff on our server currently?
    Dont know yet.

How long does an intro have to be before it can be accepted? Do you think good grammar counts?
    Doesnt matter untill I get notified that i have my building rights because i'm already in the server cheers

Our community relies on absolute cooperation in order to achieve our goals in the long run. In some situations, we've called out to everyone in times of need in order to bring the community together to accomplish great feats. One day you may be asked bring the everyone together and accomplish something great. Describe to the best of your ability the importance of overall cooperation from everyone in order to acheive a goal: I could be able to overall help everyone in building and being a mod.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:11 am